20 Reasons Why Massage Is The Best Idea Of The Day
Massage is not a luxury, it is a necessity. And if you don’t believe me, tell me what it hurts to tell you what massage to do.
Massage, this pleasure
It is this feeling when the oil spreads on your skin, warms it and helps it to relax. It is the hands that work patiently with muscle groups and untie the knots, it is you who stop thinking about what you are concerned about and focus on grooming and you feel this absolute sense of well-being. It is the relief. This is the massage. Do you now want to know why massage or shaving, as the ancient Greeks called it, is the best idea of the day? I have collected some of its benefits:
- Relaxing massage reduces stress because it reduces cortisol, the stress hormone.
- Infants contribute to infant development, especially in weight gain in preterm infants.
- Swedish helps control blood glucose levels and prevents diabetes.
- Therapeutic boosts your immune system.
- Thai offers you deep relaxation, which contributes to a proper sleep.
- The Balinese gives you energy and reduces the feeling of fatigue.
- Shiatsu improves heart health.
- Depth releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers. Migraine, pain in the waist and joints are relieved.
- Ayurvedic contributes to a healthy nervous system.
- Aromatherapy rejuvenates the skin, reduces stretch marks and wrinkles, and gives you radiance. One of the most effective approaches to proper skin care and anti-aging.
- Chinese contributes to better blood flow, increases blood circulation and helps the blood to carry the necessary oxygen throughout the body.
- Creative healing reduces constipation.
- Holistic combats viruses.
- Hot stone boosts mood because it releases serotonin, the hormone of joy.
- Sport increases muscle elasticity.
- The lymph activates the lymphatic system and helps in the elimination of toxins.
- Anti-cellulite reduces cellulite, improves metabolism by techniques such as rolling, cupping, kneading, wringing etc.
- The trager improves respiratory function.
- Depth helps to recover maximum range of motion.
- All types of massage deeply rejuvenate and promote good health.
When not to massage
Yes there is this case too, if you have inflammation or edema, flu, fever, bronchitis, severe cough, if you have a recent fracture or have surgery, you cannot massage. Caution is needed when there is cervical syndrome, injuries, swelling, lordosis, scoliosis and if you have very high or very low blood pressure, have stroke or have problems with your heart. Also, if you have skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, warts, let your masseur know.
So you have at least 20 reasons to have a massage today! What are you waiting for; Make an appointment now on Mantra Body Massage in Delhi. It’s the best gift you can make for yourself!